Criminal Records Check Review Program
All team officials ( Coach/Asst/HCSP/On Ice Help) must SUBMIT your criminal records check process prior to Rep A tryouts or Rep C Skates - Deadline is September 1st for submissions - no exceptions.
All other Volunteers that will not be on the ice ( Managers/Board members ) it must be submitted by October 1st. There is no charge to NDMHA volunteers for this process. It will be valid for 3 years and required to resubmit in August/September of the following hockey season.
Before Accessing the eCRC site below - please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request the Access Code that is required to complete your application.
The process must be completed online using the following:
- Enter the Access Code.
- Type in the security code (found on the website).
- Click the ‘Request a new Criminal Record Check‘ or ‘Share the Result of a Completed Criminal Record Check‘ button.
- Answer the questions until complete.
- Email your file number to the Risk Manager confirming that you have submitted your application.
- The completed check is then automatically emailed directly to the Risk Manager at NDMHA.
Please note if you are asked to submit fingerprints ( they may have them on file) Please email email@example.com to request a letter to take to the Delta Police so they do no charge you
More information about this process can be found on the the website.
To Submit an online request for a criminal record check, you must:
- Be at least 12 years of age as of today's date.
- Have your identity verified through the Electronic Identity Verification (EIV) process.
Please Note: Not all individuals will be able to use the EIV process and may be required to submit the request for a criminal record check through the manual paper process.
To use the EIV:
- Individuals must have a minimum Canadian credit history of at least six months.
- Individuals must have been residing in Canada for two years or longer.
- Individuals must correctly answer a set of security questions unique to their personal credit history.
- Must have a current Canadian address. (Please do not enter a foreign address through the on-line service)