- The NDMHA Logos are to be used solely to represent the North Delta Minor Hockey Association.
- The NDMHA Logos may not be altered in any way, including but not limited to stretching, skewing, reversing, cropping, rotating, altering the colors, or adding or removing elements from the Logos.
- The NDMHA Logos may not be placed in close proximity to other graphical elements, word marks, or text that may imply that those elements are part of the NDMHA Logo, or combined or integrated into another design without written approval from the NDMHA Promotions Director.
- The NDMHA Logos may not be imprinted, embroidered, crested, sublimated, or otherwise decorated on any apparel except by NDMHA’s Official Apparel Vendors.
- The NDMHA Logos may not be imprinted, embroidered, crested, sublimated, or otherwise decorated on any merchandise offered for sale without written approval from the NDMHA Promotions Director.
- The NDMHA Logos may not be used in any way that suggests that NDMHA is affiliated with, sponsors, approves or endorses another entity or organization, unless such a relationship exists.
- Vendors may not use the NDMHA Logos to advertise or promote their businesses without written permission from NDMHA.
- You must, upon request from NDMHA, provide samples of any materials that include the NDMHA Logos for purposes of determining compliance with this policy.
- You must make any changes to your use of the NDMHA Logos that are requested by NDMHA.