Applications for the 2018/2019 Season are being accepted until all positions are filled.
Rep Coaches 2017/2018 Season
Head Coach Atom A2 -Gary Price Coaching/Bio
20 years Coaching ice Hockey in Delta and other associations.
- Assist Coach ND
- Head Coach ND
- Head Coach U12 Selects Soccer
- Hockey Player
Gary has been coaching in North Delta since 2003. Last season he was assistant coach for the Atom C2 Phantoms, who won their first tournament in Seattle, finished first in their league and came third in the North Delta spring break tournament. He has also coached in other minor hockey associations going back 20 years, and also coaches the Surdel Girls Soccer U13 Gold team and has been a head coach with there since 2010. He still plays in goal for his mens league team and has been between the pipes for practically his whole hockey life. Like most playing this position, it has helped him get a better understanding of the game as you can see the whole ice from crease, Gary believes strongly in continuing to build the fundamental skills and ensuring the players enjoy a disciplined fun approach to the sport he is most passionate about.
Head Coach Atom A1 - Dean Levangie -Coaching/Bio
- Atom A2 for North Delta. His team made it to the final 4 last year.
Dean has coached for more then 25 years at all levels with the BWC and North Delta rep programs. Dean is a solid Coach
His soft spoken coaching approach to the young group is absolute, so is his coaching ability to relate to the kids
Dean has coached many teams and his reputaion for success procedes him.
Head Coach Peewee A2 -Frank Centanni - Coaching/Bio
35 years of ice hockey experience as a player and 20 years as an instructor, coach and on ice support:
Willa Brooks Power Skating – On ice support
AIA Hockey Camps – Skills Instructor/Councilor
NDMHA Atom A2 – Assistant Coach
NDMHA Atom A1 - Assistant Coach
DMBHA WCC U11 – Head Coach
Frank has been coaching with NDMHA since 2013 and with DMBHA since 2012. Frank is a development first coach who takes a holistic approach to development focusing on the physical, technical and mental aspects of the game. A strong passion for the game and belief that hockey can provide players with the tools to achieve the results they deserve inside and outside of the game. Frank prides himself in being able to relate to players as a player and continues to play and attend hockey camps to better understand players and their experiences. A firm believer that a strong foundation in the fundamentals is key to developing a player’s confidence and ability.
Head Coach Peewee A1 -Chris Humphrey Coaching/Bio
25 years Coaching experience high-level developing Rep players
- Head Coach Bantam A2 ND
- Titans Instructor
- Head Coach Vancouver T -Birds
- Chris has Coached for many different Associations from Hockey 4 to Midget A1 -Latest Bantam A2 for North Delta – his focus is on development and helping the kids achieve their goals.He also is an assistant to the Titans Hockey Program.
Head Coach Bantam A2 - Tanner Whincup Coaching/Bio
5 years Coaching ice Hockey - Former Jr Player
- Head Coach – Selects AA 2005 Spring Hockey
- Head Coach – Selects AA 2004 Spring Hockey
- Assistant Coach – South Delta Peewee A2
- Assistant Coach – South Delta Peewee A3
Tanner has been playing hockey for his entire life, including AAA South Delta, and Junior B for the Mission Icebreakers. He discovered as he got older that his true passion was coaching. He believes that a successful team is driven off respect, dedication, and hard work. His focus in coaching is creating a game plan that utilizes his player’s strengths, but also challenges them to develop their weaknesses. Tanner has always enjoyed working with youth- he feels that as a young coach he can connect well with his team and guide them to better hockey players, both on and off the ice. Tanner is a very approachable coach, and feel free to contact him with any questions or concerns you may have.
Head Coach Bantam A1 - Jim Martin Coaching/Bio
18 years of coaching Hockey experience mostly with North Delta, BC Selects, Young Guns, FVF.
- Head Coach Peewee A1 ND
- MacGillivray Spring Camps Skills Development Coach
- Assist Coach Peewee A1 ND
- Head Coach Atom A1 ND
- On ice instructor 5 years
- Jim has Coached many AAA programs in the winter and in the spring at MacGillivray Spring camps at an A Rep level. All the teams that Jim has coached have done very well. Jim is a firm believer in work ethic, team strategies, and above all development of the team.
Head Coach Midget A1 - Jon Silcox Coaching/Bio
10 years Coaching hockey experience with Coquitlam, Ridge Meadows, and Langley.
- 2017 Team BC National Program Head Coach U15 BC
- Head Coach - Western Cup U17 Rep
- Head Coach / Assistant - Langley Bantam A1 and Ridge Meadows Peewee A1/A2
- BCHL Junior A Official
- Jon believes success is achieved with hard work, setting personal and team goals and keeping focused on the team game plan. Jon values an athletes ability to stay physically and mentally focused at all times. Jon's coaching strategy is based off the three most important fundamentals in ice hockey, skate, pass, and shoot. Jon also drives his athletes to play hockey by focusing from their head, working from their heart and executing from their gut which allows an athlete to play in "perfect alignment" Jon's passion for the game is extremely high which can be witnessed in his high tempo and emotionally charged practices. Jon believes it is important to connect with his athletes from a mental side of the game to better understand who his players are and in turn use that ability to help his teams success. If you ask Jon about his accomplishments he is likely to brush the question off and deflect it to the success of his players, as he has a strong belief that the recognition of success should be going to the players. Jon has been coaching ice hockey for 7 years and ball hockey for 10 years. He enjoys working with youth. Jon is very approachable and enjoys having good positive conversations about any questions you have.
Juvi A1 - Bobby Parmar
Rep Try 2018/19 Info Coming Soon
Send to firstname.lastname@example.org Troy Shannon